Adjust Mounting Tab & Bulb Base
Adjust The Mounting Tab:
Check if the LED bulbs are sitting at the right orientation after you install the bulb. (Please refer the Bulb Orientation Guide for details). If the bulbs are not in the correct orientation, you can adjust the mounting tab to correct the orientation.
- Before adjustment, please take a note of the angle for adjustment.
- Mark a line on the bulb body and the collar where the screw hole is, as the index for adjustment.
- Use the allen key supplied
to loosen the set screw on the collar. (NOTE: Slightly loosen the set screw. Leave the screw inside.)
- Turn the mounting tab to the correct angle.
- Then tighten the set screw.